Hearing Aid Types Category Page
Hearing Aid Types
Behind the ear (BTE) or In the canal (ITC) hearing aid? Do I need a hearing aid mold? Is my hearing aid a binaural hearing aid? There are many types of hearing aids, and choosing the right one is one of the most important choices you can make for your long-term hearing health and comfort.
We’ve gathered all our articles relating to hearing aid types for your convenience on one handy page. Let us help you get informed before making that important choice!
The Two Main Styles of Hearing Aids
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Hearing Aids? Looking Into the Different Types
- Behind The Ear (BTE) Hearing Aids – Are They For You?
- In The Ear (ITE) Hearing Aids – A Discreet Hearing Solution
Choosing The Best Hearing Aid Model For You
- Your Guide to Completely In The Canal Hearing Aids
- In The Canal (ITC) Hearing Aids
- Invisible In Canal (IIC) Hearing Aids – Actually Invisible Hearing Aids?
- Small Hearing Aids – Styles and Options
- Why Choose Receiver in the Canal Hearing Aids?
- Should You Get Molded Hearing Aids? The Pros and Cons
- What Is an Open-Fit Hearing Aid?
One Ear or Two Ears?
- Do I Only Need a Hearing Aid in One Ear?
- The Importance of Binaural Hearing & Binaural Hearing Aids
- CROS Hearing Aids: Pros & Cons
- BiCros Hearing Aids: Pros & Cons